- Hydrologic effects of large southwestern USA wildfires significantly increase regional
water supply: Fact or fiction? 2016. Environmental Research Letters
- Geomorphology as a first order control on the connectivity of riparian
ecohydrology. 2016. Geomorphology
- Deep Drainage Sensitivity to Climate, Edaphic Factors, and Woody Encroachment, Oklahoma, USA. 2015. Hydrological Processes 29: 3779-3789.
- Wine, ML and Hendrickx, JMH. 2013. Biohydrologic effects of eastern redcedar encroachment into grassland, Oklahoma, USA. Biologia 68: 1132-1135.
- Wine, ML, Ochsner, TE, Sutradhar, A and Pepin, R. 2012. Effects of eastern redcedar encroachment on soil hydraulic properties along Oklahoma's grassland-forest ecotone. Hydrological Processes 26: 1720-1728.
- Wine, ML and Zou, CB. 2012. Long-term streamflow relations with riparian gallery forest expansion into tallgrass prairie in the southern Great Plains, USA. Forest Ecology and Management 266: 170-179.
- Wine, ML, Zou, CB, Bradford, JA and Gunter, SA. 2012. Runoff and sediment responses to grazing native and introduced species on highly erodible southern Great Plains soil. Journal of Hydrology 450-451: 336-341.
- Zou, CB, Ffolliott, PF and Wine, M. 2010. Streamflow responses to vegetation manipulations along a gradient of precipitation in the Colorado River Basin. Forest Ecology and Management 259: 1268-1276.
- Bain, MB and Wine, M. 2010. Testing predictions of stream landscape theory for fish assemblages in highly fragmented watersheds. Folia Zoologica 59: 231-239. a>